Wednesday, November 16, 2005

For He's a Jolly Good Fellow

Here is further evidence of the hilarity that is Prof. H. Our class wants to put him on the front of our section T-shirt and some very memorable quotes of his on the back. Now keep in mind, these are verbatim quotes said in class!


Everything I Need to Know About Law I Learned From Prof. H:

On Discovery: Please tell us your entire sexual history. Beginning, from, when it began.

On Jurisprudence: "Would you dismiss the case? You would? You guys are too harsh. Screw you guys."

On Appellate Review: De novo means We disagree. Abuse of discretion means we REALLY, REALLY disagree a LOT.

On Courage: I'm not scared of you Schary (We have a classmate named Ms. Schary).

On Ethics: It's like the square root of negative one, can't get my head around it. Ask an esthetician, or an ethecizer.

On Bargaining: You wanna know what my final answer is? Zero. Zero, plus an expletive that the court will not permit me to make!

On Modesty: That's a stupid answer Mr. Steinberg. All of you should learn to call yourself an idiot.

On Jurisdiction: Attaching the property after the suit? Do you have any idea like how not in rem that is?

On Telling the Truth: Ok Mr. Lacey, you got me. You caught me. So sue me, I lied!

3 Comments:

Blogger B.Amelia said...

LOL!!!! That was hilarious. I wish my professors were that funny. I was going to make one of those "hell my name is shirts" because my math professor kept forgetting most of our names.

8:25 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

um... again... laymen edition! that was so not funny. i don't get it at all. why does this beckett girl find it hillarious? i need to find smarter friends.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

No, I sympathize with you Melly. After reading it again, I thought it would be hard to get some of these unless you knew a little about the law. But some of them need no explanation...nes pas?

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
_