Wednesday, January 25, 2006

More evidence that I'm just a 3rd grader

I know, I'm retarded.

My torts teacher said the word duty atleast fifty times in class today. I was so distracted by the immature thought that he said "doodies" that I could NOT focus, try as I might, on what he said.

In my defense, I didn't ever relate "doodies" with "duties" until I watched one very fateful episode of Friends in which Chandler giggles while his boss says,

"You'll have a lot of duties on this job.
Learn to delegate. You'll have plenty of
assistants you can dump on."

Torts is all about civil duties. All we'll be talking about is duty this, duty that, duty, duty, duty. I am so screwed.

(On a better note, thank you all who participated in my "judge" experiment in the previous post. Your opinions were invaluable to me because law is not just about what's in the books, it's also about common moral intuitions. And I can't trust mine because I'm a social freak -- and apparently very immature.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
_