Friday, January 06, 2006

The opposite of fun

I had my first law school exam today.

It was brutal.

After dragging my sorry-ass out of bed at the ungodly hour of 7:30 a.m., after downing four cups of coffee and two pills of legal crack (aka Excedrine Migraine), I slummed through eight hours of bad writing and questionable analysis.

And I think I did poorly. Is it possible that I failed the class? What ignominy. What a short-lived stint of parental approval. What a waste of one year's tuition.

And this is the class I studied the most for! Imagine the carnage to come on the next two...

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

hi, are you still here? why didn't you come to retreat? i totally thought i'd see you there ;(

10:58 PM  
Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

I'm here. Sorry I missed you! I'm back in Boston now.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
_