Sunday, January 22, 2006

Out of the pan and into the fire

Tomorrow school begins again.

Round 2. Return of the Nerd. The Institution Strikes Back. Christina's Travails, Part II.

I'm a little cheered by the fact that I'll be taking, what appears to me to be, more interesting classes: Criminal Law, Torts (for those of you like me who think this is a dessert, it's not. It's about unwanted human contact-battery, assualt, etc.), and International Human Rights.


I'm anticipating lots of gory details, sordid facts, and deep feelings of righteous indignation. Murderers, rapists, and molestors, oh my!

Of course I'll be sure to keep you posted on all the depravity to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

That, my friend, is an excellent suggestion. ;)

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
_