Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Joys of Lex

Somedays I think law school is like Christina-heaven.

I love walking through the manicured lawns to school, gazing at classical architecture along the way, smelling the musty air of decaying leaves.

I love listening to the lectures, feeling mental cogs churning and synapses crackling, analyzing ideas to death.

I love being with my classmates, all of whom, surprisingly, I really, really, genuinely like, joking about legal doctrines like nerdy guild members and admiring their acumen.

And I love the myriad events and clubs and activities open to one and all, which include student improv comedy, Athenian murder trials replete with togas, and the ever ubiquitous bar gatherings.

But, please don't misunderstand. These halcyon days of euphoric bliss are few and far between. Indeed, I think they're so rare because they are directly correlated to how prepared for class I feel!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
_