Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Professors say the darnest things

Sometimes everything in your life comes together at one point and it makes you say, "Yes, I'm glad to be alive today."

Well, nothing that inspiring happened today, but something did transpire that made me say, "Yes, I'm so glad I went to class today." And believe you me, it takes a pretty darn priceless moment for me to be happy I went to class.

We were talking about duties here and there, as usual, when suddenly the professor unwittingly spouted out the most hilarious sentence I have heard thus far in the semester. Addressing a hypothetical situation with a student, he said:

"Ms. Harnett is a willing tool."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! It's funny because it's true! Unbeknownst to the confused prof, but in the opinion of the whole class, which by now was exploding with laughter, Ms. Harnet is a willing tool. An earnest, annoying, willing tool. I hope I don't get in trouble with Ms. Harnett for posting this...

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

You'd better make sure the willing tool doesn't sue you for libel. You should change the name, if you haven't already.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Alice in Wonderland said...

I did change the name. Hello, I've been in law school long enough to know that much.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
_